We inform those users who make use of any of the forms on an ASERE CONSULTING website, and more specifically this website, that in case of sending personal information to ASERE CONSULTING, the information you send us may be incorporated into a computerized file registered in the register of the German Data Protection Agency.
The user agrees that ASERE CONSULTING uses the data that he has voluntarily provided in order to attend to the provision of the services he has requested, including this acceptance, where appropriate, the realization of service budgets.
Purpose and Legitimation of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be used by ASERE CONSULTING for the following purposes.
- Register to access our website, manage the contractual relationship.
- Registration on the website for access to the products and services offered by ASERE CONSULTING to its clients.
- Administrative and accounting management requirements, such as the issuance and sending of invoices, and compliance with applicable laws in tax and commercial matters that are applicable to it. For this purpose, your data will be kept for the period established by Law.
- Allow with your explicit consent the performance by ASERE CONSULTING of marketing actions for commercial information products and services and promotions, training, seminars, events, commercial information, and promotional activities, including the sending of communications and advertising material through applications of digital messaging. For this purpose, your data will be kept until the revocation of consent.
Communication and Transfer of Data to Third Parties
In any case, the data we request from the user is the minimum possible and / or necessary to formalize a business relationship and, if applicable, those necessary to comply with other legal obligations. The data provided may be communicated to:
Tax authorities, customs and other public administrations, as well as competent authorities in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Bank entities and payment management entities.
- Subjects that carry out transport or shipping activities.
- Law firms, consultants and insurers of default risks, as well as subjects in charge of accounting or auditing of ASERE CONSULTING.
The personal data will not, in any case, be the object of dissemination.
Consequently, the owner of the data, that is, the user, accepts the treatment of their data in the manner described in previous paragraphs. In turn, we indicate that you have the possibility of exercising the rights that the RGPD grants you, that is, the rights of ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION and OPPOSITION. The way to exercise these rights will be that which the RGPD law itself stipulates, that is, always in writing and attaching proof of the identity of the person who wishes to exercise any right over their data. The communications related to the rights detailed above, should be addressed to the owner and responsible for the files: Manuel Companioni with address at Schützenallee 9, 30519 Hannover, Germany.